KR Facilities is a pioneering company that has revamped the recruitment services in India. With every passing year since our inception, we have come to be known as the most reliable national recruitment brand. Our services are being preferred by some of the most prestigious and well-known clients. We are the first choice as recruitment partner, trusted consultant and an effective Recruitment Service provider for plethora of diversified clients in India. We work in an array of domains such as HR recruitment and outsourcing, payroll management, HR services.
Founded in 2008, KR Facilities is being managed by the Managing Director of the company, Kiran Sharma. KR Facilities has burrowed out of management consultancy, which aids it to bring forth unique and result oriented approach to sundry recruitment activities. Our flagship services include both middle and senior management talent requirement and we also provide services related to fresher’s hiring. We have so far served plethora of industries including Finance, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Event Management, Sales & Marketing, FMCG, Telecom/ Technology/ ISP, Manufacturing / Operations, Export/ Import, IT/ ITES, Medical/ Health Care, Education / Training, Retail, Construction, Tour & Travel, Automobile, Banking, Technical, and Academic / Teaching. During our stay in the industry in all these years we have contributed in shaping the professional careers of 3,000 enthusiasts. We have also successfully partnered with bevy of companies and helped them in setting up and provided them staff operations in the country.
- Placement Consultancy
- HR Services
- Payroll Solution
- To establish ourselves as the market leader by offering top notch services that match the requirements of the clients.
- To achieve the status of 'Preferred Employer' without making any slightest compromise on the human values.
- To offer superior quality Recruitment/Placement consulting Services.
- To improve client satisfaction by enhancing our Quality Management System.
- To adhere to the statutory and regulatory needs and requirements.
- To understand our personal and group responsibility and accountability for our services.